Interviewing a few friends about their journey in the prophetic ministry and the lessons they have learned so far. Different people, different responses but the same 7 questions.
Maybe you have had a journey in the prophetic ministry and feel your experience would be helpful to others, if so then why don’t you answer the questions and send them to me!
- How, when and where did you first discern or know that God had spoken to you – and how did you know it was right?
- If there was a prophet from any generation that you could spend time with other than Jesus, who would it be, why and what would you want to talk about?
- Prophets put a lot of emphasis on prayer, the bible and spending time with the Lord. Can you tell us about your daily time with the Lord?
- What’s the greatest advice you could give someone who is wanting to move more in the prophetic gift or ministry today?
- Which preacher or speaker influences you most today, and if you could have dinner with them, what food would you order?
- What really makes you happy, and what makes you sad?
- In just a few words what would you say is a few key things God is saying at this time?
The questions have been sent… awaiting the responses!